Monday, November 11, 2013

Wonder #783

This week's wonder asks us to think about the following questions:

  • Do you get enough vitamins?
  • What is a vitamin?
  • Why are vitamins important?


Are you a healthy eater? Your body is like a car. The fuel it runs on is the food you eat. If you eat too much of the wrong kinds of foods or not enough of the right kinds of foods, your body can break down.

You probably don’t like being stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire. In the same way, your body can leave you feeling unable to do the things you want to do, either because you’re too tired or you’re sick.

- See more information about this wonder at Wonderopolis!

Sawyer says "I think vitamins are nutrients that come from foods that are good for you. I think I get enough vitamins because I eat gummie vitamins."

Tucker says "I think vitamins are good for you because they help you run. I think I get enough vitamins because I have gummies with vitamins."


No comments:

Post a Comment