Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Note from Ms. Maddie

My name is Maddie Sivo (Ms. Maddie to the kids). I’m the school social worker at PPS. I work with kids and families with varying needs and challenges. I often meet with kids during breakfast or lunch in my office, and will sometimes allow them to invite a friend or two to work on social skills and help build positive friendships. If you are NOT comfortable with your child being invited for these small groups, please contact me directly at sivom@csdvt.org or 264-5918. Also, as cold weather approaches, it can be a challenge for some families to pull together enough warm clothing (especially with the amount of stuff kids misplace at school!). If you have warm clothing (especially boots, snow pants, winter coats) to spare, send them my way! It is also ALWAYS helpful to have Price Chopper gift cards on hand for families who are having a hard time making ends meet. Your generosity is much appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment