Monday, January 4, 2016

What is a New Year's Resolution

Today in Room 7 we discussed New Year's Resolutions. Here is what we think a resolution might be...


  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is thinking about a new thing you want to do this year. - Jacob
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is something that you want to try to be done with. - Emily H. 
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is like when you start a new life and start something new. - Isabella 
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is when you try to start something new. - Suri 
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is setting a goal for the year. - Becky
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is when you try really hard to get something done. - Emily S. 
  • I think a New Year’s Resolution is something new. - Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment