Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wonder of the Week

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! That’s what you may be singing when Old Man Winter rolls through. But as you already know, Mother Nature doesn’t always cooperate...

In your blog post answer the following questions:

  • Can it snow when it's not cold? 
    • Two sentence response! I think... I think this because...
  • What do you like to do in the snow?


I like to sled down my dad's street. It's a big hill! When it's not cold it can snow, but it will turn into rain. This is true because it is kind of hot and the snow melts. - Nick

I think that it can't snow when it's not cold because snow melts in the sun because snow is made out of water. I like to have a snowball fight in the snow. - Tucker

After reading the article on Wonderopolis we learned:

I learned that it can't snow when it's not cold because it is too hot and the snow would melt. I also learned that you can make snow our of ice if it's too warm to really snow. - Sawyer

I learned that you can make snow out of ice outside if it's too warm to snow. - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment