Monday, March 10, 2014

What is the Scientific Method?

Our Wonder this week asks us - What is the Scientific Method?

I think the Scientific Method is a list of stuff you need to do in Science. - Jayden J

I think the Scientific Method is something that scientists make a list of to help them do science experiments. - Kaden D

I think the Scientific Method is a step because you put one thing and then another and another when you do a science experiment. - Addison M

I think the Scientific Method is asking a question, collecting data and asking a new question. I think this because it is up on our back wall. - Nicole N

Now I know...

I learned the scientific methods is steps that scientist use when they are running an experiment. (Summer)

I learned that the first step of the scientific method is to ask a question.  (Gwen)

I learned that the second step of the scientific method is to make a hypothesis. (Hunter)

I learned that the third step is to run the experiment and test your hypothesis.  (Nadja)

I learned that you have to test get an accurate result you have to do things the same exact way.  (Roma)

I learned that the fourth step of he scientific method is to look at your data and draw a conclusion.  (Josh P)

I learned a conclusion is the end of an experiment and what you learned.  (Dana)

I learned the second to last step of the scientific method is to share what you learned.  (Kaitlyn) 

I learned that the final step is to ask a new question. (Talan)



No comments:

Post a Comment