Monday, February 17, 2014

Wonder of the Week

Our Wonder this week asks us to consider the following questions: Does the Olympic Flame ever go out? What does the Olympic Flame symbolize (stand for)?

We think...

I think the Olympic flame never goes out because I think that the stand that holds it is hard and it will never melt. I think the Olympic Flame stands for the Olympics. - Bradyn

I think that the Olympic Flame never goes out because when they light it, the flame goes up and it never goes out because it's strong. I think the Olympic Flame stands for the opening ceremony and the different countries competing. - Tucker

I think that the Olympic Flame will not go out because it means that the Olympics is starting. I think the Olympic Flame stands for the Olympics. - Addison

I think that the Olympic flame never goes out because when they hold it, the people around them could get hurt. I think the Olympic Flame stands for the Olympic sports. - Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment