Monday, May 12, 2014

Do all plants have roots?

I think that some plants have roots and some don't. I think this because I saw a plant that didn't have roots before and I have seen a plant with roots before. - Nicole

I think all plants can have roots and can not have roots. I think this because I have seen them with and without roots. - Bradyn

I think that some plants have no roots because they are from different countries and they grow in different ways. All plants can grow from other different kinds of plants. - Angie

I think that plants can and can't have roots because they are like trees and they grow differently because there are different types of plants. - Hailey

I think that all plants can and can't have roots because I went to Lowes and I saw venus flytraps that said "Do not put any soil in it." - Kaden

I think some plants don't have roots like grass and some plants do have roots like trees. If you go to places with flowers you can learn more about them and see if they have roots. You can tell if it has roots if it has a big long space that the flower is put in. - Tucker



No comments:

Post a Comment