Monday, January 26, 2015

Wonder of the Week - Why do bananas bruise?

This week we are wondering - Why do bananas bruise?

bananas because
bruise after
brown

I think bananas bruise because if they don’t get eaten often they start to turn brown. - Sam

I think bananas bruise when something hits them it’s just like our skin when something hits us we get a bruise. - Rylee

I think bananas bruise when they get exposed to air because they are supposed to be wet a little but when air gets to them they get a little brown. - Isabella

I think bananas bruise because they get weak after a while if they are not eaten and they start to turn brown. - Nick

I think bananas get bruises because sometimes when they are too old they fall. - Norman

I think bananas bruise because when they fall and they hit something really hard like the floor they get a big bruise. - Owen F.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Norman,
    I also think bananas bruise because they are old but I also think it has something to do with them decomposing. What do you think? Mrs. Cormier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Norman,
    I also think bananas bruise because they are old but I also think it has something to do with them decomposing. What do you think? Mrs. Cormier

    ReplyDelete