Monday, January 5, 2015

Wonder of the Week - Why do people make New Years resolutions?

What is a New Years Resolution?
Why do people make New Years Resolutions?
What is YOUR New Years Resolution?

Helpful Words:
resolution people
New Year
promise

I think a New Years Resolution is…

I think a New Years Resolution is like when someone says if they bite their nails they are going to stop doing it in the New Year. - Rylee

I think a New Years Resolution is a promise that you keep in the New Year. My New Years Resolution is to sign up for TaeKwonDo. -Nicholas

I think a New Years Resolution is when someone makes a goal like trying to get to the bus stop earlier. My resolution is to finish my series of Ivy and Bean books. - Isabella

For the big reveal on Wednesday we will check out Wonderopolis .

No comments:

Post a Comment