Monday, February 10, 2014

Wonder of the Week

Time for Kids - Winter Olympic Events

Our wonder this week asks us - What are the Olympics? What do you know about the Winter Olympics? What is one sport that is played in the Winter Olympics? What do you know about this sport?

We know:

I know that the Olympics are taking place in Russia. Last night I watched the figure skating. I liked that they did cool tricks like "Triple Axels." - Selena

I know that the Olympics have ice racing where they race on skates. I watched the racing yesterday. Also, the Olympics happen every four years. - Nick

I know that the Olympics have lots of games where people can win medals. One Winter Olympics game is ski jumping. In ski jumping they go down this big ramp and jump really far in the air! It is really cool to watch. Also, last night I watched ice skating. - Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment