Monday, February 3, 2014

Wonder of the Week

Our Wonder this week asks us to consider: What is the difference between solids, liquids and gases?

We think...

I think a solid is a solid thing like a solid pipe. I think liquids are things that you can't have very often. An example of a liquid is something that you drink that kids can't. I think gas is a thing that helps a car run. - Bradyn M.

I think a solid is something that if you put it in a shape, like a bowl, it doesn't take the shape of the bowl it leaves some space. An example of a solid is an ice cube. I think a liquid is something that fills up what it has been poured in and it can be used for different things or different problems. An example of a liquid is water. I think gas is water that has evaporated from the sun's heat and goes up into the air. - Tucker F.

I think a solid is a liquid that moves very slowly. An example of a solid is maple syrup, it moves very slowly. I think a liquid is something that moves very fast. An example of a liquid is water. Air is a type of gas. - Sawyer A.

No comments:

Post a Comment